The Characteristic features of Hi Tech agriculture technology includes
- Sophistication & precision
- Labour saving
- Capital intensive
- Mass production
- Efficiency High Productivity
- Quality automation and superior
- High value /value added products technology
- High density planting
Government and Other Clearances for Eligibility:
- Land conversion if required
- SLA Approval for foreign collaboration for 100% Export Oriented Units (EOU)
- Green card for 100% EOU
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) approval if stipulated
- RBI approval for Technology transfer fees
- Import and Export code (RBI) & from Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)
- Pollution Board Clearance
- Agricultural Processed Foods Export Development Authority (APEDA) registration.
Based on project cost and need based
Financial Analysis / Economic Viability
- Cost comparison with existing , preferably recently implemented /proposed project should be made.
- Projects should be analyzed on the basis of its strength, weakness, opportunities & threats (SWOT Analysis)
- Financial appraisal of the project must be made with reference to internal rate of returns (IRR) , debt equity ratio, Debt service coverage Ratio (DSCR), break even analysis, pay back and fund flow.
- Poultry loan granted for purchase of chicks and feeds for layer farm should be repaid within 18 months in monthly installments. The first of such installment falling due after six months from the date of disbursal or when egg production has commenced whichever is earlier. The initial repayment holiday depends on the age of birds proposed to be purchased.
- Loans granted for purchase of broiler chicks and feeds should be repaid within 3 – 3 1/2 months or soon after marketing of birds whichever is earlier.
||Up to Rs.1.60 lakhs - Nil
Above Rs.1.60 lakhs -15-25%
- Up to Rs 1.60 lakhs – Hypothecation of assets created out of bank loan,
- above Rs 1.60 lakhs – Hypothecation of assets plus mortgage of land to the tune of 125% of loan amount.
|Nature of facility
||Term loan/Working capital Priority / Farm credit or agricultural infrastructure depending on the activity.
||7 to 15 years based on the income generation capabilities and economic life period of asset for Term loan. Working Capital based on project cycle.