||Procedure for payment through Internet Banking :
- Fill-up the challan in the GSTN site by accessing the above link. Upon filling up the challan , taxpayer will be presented with different payment options including Net banking option.
- Upon selecting the option as Net banking and Bank as Canara Bank, taxpayer will be redirected to bank’s GST e-payment module.
- Enter the text as displayed in the screen and click on "Proceed". It will display the details as received from GSTN. Click on "Proceed for Login".
- It will redirect the user to internet banking portal for making the payment . The user will be prompted to login with his/her internet banking user id and password.
- Confirm the payment by entering the transaction password.
- Upon confirmation , transaction will happen . Upon successful completion of transaction taxpayer account will get debited and taxpayer will be redirected back to GSTN portal.
- The taxpayer can download the receipt from the GSTN portal.
As per the guidelines the GST internet banking transactions completed upto 8.00 pm will be accounted for the current day. The transaction completed after 8.00 pm for the day will be accounted for the next day.