- Application in the Banks prescribed form.
- Copy of PAN Card / Form 60 or 61 (if customer does not have PAN Card).
- Photograph of Depositor/s (2 copies).
- Proof of Identity and address as per KYC Norms.
- A certified copy of any of the documents mentioned under Mandatory Documents.
At the time of opening of new deposit account a certified copy of any of the following documents may be produced for age verification.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate indicating the Date of Birth.
- LIC Policy.
- Voters Identity Card.
- Pension Payment Order.
- Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Any other documents acceptable to the Bank.