DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR TERM LOANS
||Loan Application form
||KYC (applicant & co-applicant) -
a) Individuals : latest passport size photograph of applicant & all co-applicant’s duly signed.
- Id proof - Aadhar card (UID), clear copy of pan card/passport/driving licence. (Pancard must or Pancard issuing letter)
- Signature proof – clear copy of pan card/bankers verification/passport/driving licence.
- Address proof - Aadhar card (UID), latest post paid telephone bill and electricity bill/ valid rent agreement.
b) Partnership firm
- ID proof of firm - firm pan card (clear copy of pan card or pan card issuing letter)
- Office address proof -latest post paid telephone bill (must) and electricity bill valid rent agreement.
- Partnership deed and partnership registration certificate.
c) Pvt.Ltd & Public Ltd Companies
- Company id proof – clear copy of company’s pan card must required.
- Address proof latest post paid telephone bill and electricity bill valid rent agreement.
- Business proof –
(a) MOA & AOA
(b) incorporation certificate
(c) business commencement certificate (for ltd. Company)
(d) board resolution
(e) share holding pattern (C.A/C.S certified)
(f) ROC annual return
(g) form no. 32. (if director change)
(h) DIN no. Certificate
(i) list of directors on company letter head
Note- GST/ trade licence/sales tax no./vat tax no./service tax no./excise no. Etc. (any one)
a) Proprietorship firm & Partnership firm
- Debtors & creditors certificate
- Turnover C.A certified certificate /GST return (YTD)
- Latest 3 years ITR acknowledgement copy of applicant & all co-applicant
- Computation of income, trading & profit & loss a/c, & balance sheet with all annexures (for non-audited- C.A certified with membership no.)
- Annual audit report & tax audit report in case of audited firm.
- Form 16 a (TDS certificate), if applicable.
- Net worth Certificates of proprietor, all partners, guarantors.
b) Pvt. Ltd. & Public Ltd. Companies
- Latest 3 years ITR acknowledgement copy of companies & all the directors
- Latest 3 years annual audit report & tax audit report with articles 3cb & 2d, 3cd must be required.
- Form 16 A (TDS certificate), if applicable.
- Net Worth Certificates of Guarantors.
- latest 180 days major current A/c , Cash Credit a/c , OD A/c statement (in case of switching over bank) (applicant & all co-applicants)
- Loan statement & NOC documents – all running loan statement starting to till date & latest closed loan NOC
b) Partnership firm
- Primary banking - latest 365 days major account, Current A/c, Cash Credit A/c, OD A/c statement.
- Secondary banking - latest 180 days major saving A/c (Applicant & all Co-applicant)
- Loan statement & NOC documents - all running loan statement starting to till date & latest closed loan NOC
c) Pvt. Ltd & Public Ltd Companies
- Primary banking - latest 365 days major A/c , CC A/c , OD A/c statement.
- Secondary banking - latest 180 days major saving a/c applicant & all directors saving A/c statement)
- Loan statement & NOC - all running loan statement starting to till date & latest closed loan NOC.
||Property documents for security purpose -
- Previous & current sales deed
- Plant & machinery list
- Plant & machinery current valuation report
- Margin money
- Property photographs
- Previous property search & valuation report
||Other business relevant documents -
- Business profile of firm / company
- Profile of promoters/ guarantors
- Corporate brochure
- Business experience supporting documents
- Business references
||In case of Term Loans :
i) Project report in case of Term loans. Project report must contain
- Back ground of promoters, details on product choice, market survey etc.
- Details of input and its availability
- Information on infrastructural needs
- Information technology
- Projection of Finance, production, sales etc.
ii) Projected cash and fund flow statement covering the period of repayment
iii) Copies of all licences and permits wherever applicable.
** all the copies of the above mentioned documents should be in a4 size & self-attested individually with blue ink.