All Individuals/ Karta HUF/ Organizations or Agencies (based on eligibility to open SB accounts) such as:
* Government departments / bodies / agencies in respect of grants/ subsidies released for implementation of various programmes / Schemes sponsored by Central Government / State Governments subject to production of an authorization from the respective Central / State Government departments to open Savings Bank account.
* Development of Women and Children in Rural Areas (DWCRA)
* Self-help Groups (SHGs)
* Primary Co-operative Credit Society which is being financed by the Bank.
* Khadi and Village Industries Boards.
* Agriculture Produce Market Committees.
Mode of Operation : Single/Jointly/Either or survivor/ Former or survivor, Later or survivor, etc.
Average Monthly Balance of Rs. 2000/- for Urban/Metro branches, Rs. 1000/- for Semi-Urban branches and Rs. 500/- for Rural branches.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OPENING ACCOUNT
Application in the Banks’ prescribed form, Proof of identity, Address proof, Passport size photograph.
Interest is calculated on the daily balance maintained in the account and credited to SB accounts on 1st February, 1st May , 1st August and 1st November every year
SPECIAL RATE FOR SENIOR CITIZEN
SPECIAL RATE FOR BULK DEPOSITS
LOAN AGAINST DEPOSIT
ATM-cum-Debit Card, Pass book/Pass sheet, Standing Instructions, Cheque Collection, Internet & Mobile Banking(Canara ai1 app), etc.
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTS
Application in the Banks’ prescribed form Specimen Signature Card Copy of PAN Card / Form 60 or 61 (if customer does not have PAN Card) Photograph of depositor/s (2 copies) Proof of Identity & address as per KYC Norms Any other related documents applicable to Students, Minor, HUF, Trusts, Association etc. Proof of identity and address as per KYC Norms- Only the following documents will be acceptable (for individuals): (1) Passport (2) Driving License (3) PAN Card (4) Voter Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India (5) Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of State Government. (6) Letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number.
Customers are requested to call on our mentioned Toll Free Numbers only for any complaints/issues. Bank shall not be responsible for any consequences arising out of customers calling any other unverified numbers.