- Supply Chain Management is the handling of the entire production flow of goods or services — starting from the raw components all the way to delivering the final product to the consumer.
- A Supply Chain is a system of Organizations, people, technology, activities, information and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
- Supply chain activities transform natural resources, raw materials, components into a finished product that is delivered to the end customer in sophisticated supply chain systems. Supply chain links value chains.
WHAT IS SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE MANAGEMENT ?
- Supply Chain Finance Management is an innovative lending option to extend working capital finance to the Suppliers (Pre-Sale Stage) and Dealers (Post-Sale stage) Of Corporate Clients as well as to the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
- Our Bank is using the software called Finance Supply Chain Management (FSCM) to cater customer requirements under Supply Chain.
- Ensuring business continuity seamlessly by avoiding bottleneck in working capital needs at both ends.
WHAT WE OFFER?
Under Vendor Finance, the Suppliers/Vendors of our Corporate get Finance.
Dealer Financing and
Under Dealer Finance, the Dealers/Distributors of our Corporate get Finance.
Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment.(EIPP)
When Finance is not required by our customers, however bills can be presented and settled on due date though e-mode using our Electronic Invoice presentment and payment (EIPP) module of Finance Supply Chain Management (FSCM) software platform.
- Financing is based on electronic capturing of invoices raised by beneficiaries of the invoices and acceptances from the counterparty from and through SCFM package.
- Invoices can be uploaded by the Corporate/Suppliers/Dealers or by the Bank.
- Best competitive rate offered in the market.
- No hidden charges or additional fees