This website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you, (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually. Wherever the Website requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information.
We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the website site to any third party (public/private).
Any information provided to this Website will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We gather certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- We respect User’s privacy and recognize the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which User can be identified, such as name, physical and email address, citizenship, and phone number etc) which and if User shares with us., We would like to assure User that we follow appropriate and necessary standards when it comes to protecting User’s privacy on this Website.
- In general, User can visit this Website without telling us who User is or revealing any personal information about User. We track the Internet Protocol address from which people/User visit us/ our websites and analyze this data for trends and statistics independently or as per our agreement with our third party service providers, but the individual User remains anonymous. We use the information, we automatically receive from User’s web browser to see which pages User visits within our Website, which Website User visited before coming to ours, and where User go after User leaving this Website. We develop statistics that are helpful to understand how our visitors/Users can use this Website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our Website and to administer and improve our Website. This statistical data is interpreted by us in its continuing effort to present the Website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful. The data provided by the User shall be retained by CANARA BANK till the time it may be required for providing CANARA BANK’s services or any other additional products/services of CANARA BANK and its affiliates.
- Some of our web pages use "cookies" so that we can serve User better, with customized information when User returns to our site. Cookies are identifiers which a web site can send to User’s browser to keep on User’s computer to facilitate User’s next visit to our site. User can set User’s browser to notify User when User is sent a cookie, giving User the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to the User. User agrees that we collect User’s IP address or other unique identifier. At times, we also use these identifiers to collect information regarding the frequency with which our guests/Users visit various parts of our sites. We, either through ourselves or our affiliates or group companies may combine User’s IP address with other personally identifiable information for marketing and for market research purposes, including internal demographic studies, so that we can optimize our products and services and customize this Website for the Users and /or other such purposes as CANARA BANK may require.
- We may combine User’s visitor session information or other information collected through cookies, web beacons and other technical methods with personally identifiable information in order to understand and improve User’s online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services User prefers or are likely to be of interest to User
- We also use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that we send User for a number of purposes including: to determine whether User has opened or forwarded those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails; to customize the display of the banner advertisements and other messages after User has closed an email; and to determine whether User has made an enquiry or purchase in response to a particular email.
- There are times when we may collect personal information/data from User such as name, email address, citizenship and phone number etc. If User chooses not to provide the information we request, User can still visit this Website, but User may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
- We will not sell, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service (including names and addresses and other data) without User’s consent, save and except to any of our affiliates or group companies for helping User in receiving home loans or other purposes in relation to the businesses of our affiliates or group companies and as may be required by any legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to any person). Further, CANARA BANK will allow its affiliates, suppliers, to access the information for purposes of confirming User’s registration and providing User with benefits User is entitled to. If at any point in time User wishes to opt out User may withdraw any consent previously given, by written communication or by sending e-mail from registered e-mail address of the User.
- We will take appropriate steps to protect the information User shares with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of User’s personally identifiable information and other data from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
- When User registers with this Website, User agrees that we or any of our partners/ affiliate/ group companies/third party service providers may contact User from time to time to provide the offers/ information of such products/ services that we believe may benefit User. Also, User agrees that we may provide information so collected from User to Bank authorities or any court of law as per the applicable laws of India or as per our agreement with our third party service providers or any third party.
- The User understands and agrees that, because of the nature of the Internet, we may transmit the information collected from User to another country, but among our affiliates and group companies or third party service providers, for purposes such as storage, or carrying out the processing detailed above, for their business purpose, or because of location of our servers.
- In case of any complaint or grievance the User may contact CANARA BANK’s Grievance officer as provided on the Website and the grievance officer shall expeditiously redress the grievances, but within reasonable time as may be provided in applicable laws.