Housing Loan to Agriculturists
- Agriculturists, Persons engaged in allied activities like Diary/Poultry activity, Planters, Horticulturists etc.
- Purchase of house/flat, Construction of house/flat, Purchase of site and construction thereon.
- For taking over of the Hl Liability from other recognized financial institutions.
- The loans for above purposes shall be sanctioned only for the properties which are non-agricultural having valid documents for usage for Housing / non agricultural purposes.
- All agriculturists owning and cultivating agricultural land of more than 5 acres of irrigated/10 acres of dry land.
- 2 years of satisfactory dealing.
- Agriculturists engaged in allied activities – minimum gross annual income – Rs.5 Lacs.
- Four times of average annual income
- Maximum Rs.15.00 lacs for repairs / renovations.
- NTH of 25% with a minimum amount of Rs.10000/- after meeting the EMI of proposed loan.
|Amount of Housing Loans||New House / Flat||Old House / Flat|
|Upto 10 years old||> 10 years old|
|Upto Rs. 30.00 Lakhs||10%||20%||25%|
|Above Rs. 30.00 Lakhs & upto Rs.75.00 Lakhs||20%||20%||25%|
|Above Rs. 75.00 Lakhs||25%||25%||25%|
In the case of Repairs & Renovations, expansion of existing unit, upgradation and creation of additional amenities, a uniform margin of 25% on project cost is applicable.
The margin is stipulated on the total project cost.
- In case of Housing Loans where project cost is up to Rs.10 lakhs, Stamp duty, Registration Charges and other Documentation Charges can be included in the project cost for the purpose of stipulating margin as well as LTV ratio.
- Where the project cost exceeds Rs.10 lakhs, the margin is stipulated only on the basic project cost shall not include expenses towards stamp duty, registration and other documentation charges.
- In convenient equated monthly instalments upto 30 years or borrower attaining age of 70 years whichever is earlier (subject to conditions).
- In the case of purchase of ready built house/flat : The repayment shall commence within TWO MONTHS from the date of first disbursement.
- In the case of purchase of Site & Construction of House thereof and OR only construction of House in the existing Site : ‘The repayment shall commence within 2 months after completion of House OR 24 months from the date of first disbursement whichever is earlier’.
- In the case of purchase of flat under construction : ‘The repayment shall start within 2 MONTHS of completion of construction OR 36 Months from the date of first disbursement, whichever is earlier.
- Equitable mortgage of deposit of title deed/Registered mortgage wherever necessary.
- Nominal processing fee of 0.50% (Min Rs. 1500/- and Max. Rs. 10,000/-) is charged. However, now as a Retail Festival Offer, Processing Charges are waived for Housing Loans sanctioned up to 31.03.2018 and disbursed on or before 30.4.2018.
For further details, contact nearest Retail Asset Hub or Branch.
Apply online through www.canarabank.com
RETAIL ASSETS WING
No.86, MG Road, Bangalore 560001
Toll Free No. 18004250018
- Stipulated Loan Application with 2 passport size photos of applicant / guarantor.
- Sale Deed.
- Agreement for Sale.
- Copy of the approved plan for the proposed construction / extension / addition
- Detailed cost estimate / valuation report from Bank's Panel Chartered Engineer / Architect.
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society / Apartment Owners' Association / Housing Board / NOC from the Society / Association / Builders / Housing Board.
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary.
- Income Proof.