To protect your Debit Card from fraudulent attacks / usage, we have blocked Global Usage(International usage) of Debit Cards. The Global Debit Card Holders who wish to carry out International Transactions have to enable Global Usage (International Usage) for their Global Debit Cards, by submitting a request at the respective branch of Card Issue and get the same enabled before such usage. Please co-operate.
"Avail 10% additional discount with Canara RuPAY Card at Big Bazaar from 23rd to 27th Jan 2019,T&C Apply"
“Canara Debit/Credit Card Offers” in association with network associates pertaining to:
Airport Lounge Access*
Shopping & Lifestyle
Travel & Attraction "T&C apply
For more details, Please click on the link below
Canara Credit Card
Canara Credit Card is designed to meet your life style with anything you might need to make your experience a sheer pleasure. No matter where you are across the world, luxury and comfort is always at hand.
Our cards enjoy the privilege of free insurance coverage against the risk of death due to accident. We issue domestic cards by default and Global cards on specific request. Canara Credit Cards are backed by a wide network of more than 5600 CANARA BANK branches and 24x7 customer care at Bangalore. CANARA BANK is the principal member of VISA-WORLDWIDE, MASTERCARD INC. and NPCI.
Our Credit Card Products
1.VISA Credit Cards
2.Master Credit Cards
3.Corporate Credit Card
CANARA CREDIT CARD PRIVILEGES:
- Cards are issued with domestic/ global usage validity. Global cards will be issued on specific request.
- Minimum Gross income to get CANARA CREDIT CARD is Rs.100,000 p.a. only.
- Liberal Card limit. Get up to 30% of your gross annual income as your Card limit. Fixing of the limit is at the sole discretion of Canara Bank.
- Cash withdrawal limit up to 50% of your card limit (Maximum Rs. 50,000 only).
Cash withdrawal charges only Rs.30 per thousand. Minimum Rs.30 only.
- Free Credit period from 20-50 days
- Cash withdrawal facility at all ATMs of Canara bank & other Bank ATMs. li>
- No Interest on cash withdrawal if paid by the due date. If not paid by the DUE DATE,
interest is charged from DUE DATE only and not from the DATE OF CASH WITHDRAWAL.
- Opt for Revolving Payment system and pay only 5% of the billed amount and defer the payment. Carried over balance attracts service charges at 2.5% p.m. plus applicable service tax only.
- We provide free accident Insurance to you and your spouse too against the risk of
death due to accident.
- Lost Card protection! Liability restricted to Rs.1,000 only from the time of reporting.
- Free card replacement in case of mutilation / loss of card.
- Free SMS alerts on all transactions. Please provide your Mobile Phone number for activating this facility
- Reward points: Earn two reward points for every purchase transactions of Rs 100/- (conditions apply). Value of one reward point is Rs 0.25. Please visit www.canararewardz.com for details and registration /view/redemption of reward points.
- Wide payment options for paym,ent of Canara Credit Card dues:
- Auto debit facility ,from cardholderâ€™s operative account with any of the Canara bank Branches
- Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) facility available for payment of Card dues.
IFSC CODE: CNRB0001912 Account number as Card number.
- Get free Demand Draft from any of the branches towards payment of your card dues.
- Remit cash or Cheque at any branches of Canara Bank towards repayment of card dues.
- You may cover your family with Floating Medical Insurance Cover under Family CANARA MEDICLAIM Policy /Individual Cancomfort Policy with United India Insurance Company Limited at discounted rates. Avail cashless hospitalization facility, at networked hospitals.
CANARA CREDIT CARD FOR DIFFERENT SEGMENT OF CUSTOMERS:
The credit card has become a vital part of every one's life on account of benefits derived from it. The cardholder has the privilege of paying for hotels and restaurant expenses, services, shopping Airlines bills, Telephone bills and other shopping needs, through the card. This eliminates the need to carry cash, which is inconvenient and risky. We offer wide range of products backed by excellent customer service. Please follow the links for more details.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR CREDIT CARD HOLDERS
As per Foreign Exchange Maintenance Act, 1999, any person resident in India collecting and effecting / remitting payments directly / indirectly outside India in any form towards overseas foreign exchange trading through electronic / internet trading portals would make himself / herself / themselves liable to be proceeded against with for contravention of the Foreign Exchange Management Act ( FEMA), 1999 besides being liable for violation of regulations relating to Know Your Customer ( KYC) norms / Anti Money Laundering ( AML) standards.
If bank comes across any probihited transaction undertaken by its credit card or online banking customer the bank will immediately close the card or account of the defaulting customer and report the same to Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai 400001.
For any Customer related queries, please call our Toll free number 1800 425 0018
Please visit your nearest Canara Bank Branch for Card application and for more details..
GLOBAL ASSISTANCE SERVICES OF VISA- WORLDWIDE AND MASTERCARD INC..