|Nature of facility
||Cmposite (comprising Term loan and Working Capital component) Short Term Loan and Working Capital (Cash Credit/Overdraft, Overdraft against Book debts).
||"To provide credit facilities for business requirement of Registered Medical Practitioners for manufacturing & services in medical Field, against mortgage of property/ies and/or approved security/ies."
||Registered Medical Practitioners practising Indian, Unani, Homeopathic, Allopathic as well as their associate business activities/ centres classified under Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises(Manufacturing/Services).
|Quantum of loan
- Minimum Loan – No Limit.
- Sub limit for Working Capital – 20% of max. limit subject to a ceiling of ₹50 lakhs.
- Maximum Loan up to ₹5 Crores for Manufacturing & Services sector.
- Up to ₹25000/- - Nil
- Above ₹25000/-
- Term Loan for construction of business premises including resident doctor’s quarters – 25%
- Term Loan for Equipment’s - 20%
- Working Capital – 20%
- Working Capital tenable for 2 Years subject to annual review.
- Term Loan Up to a Maximum of 7 Years.
- Mortgage of land and building for acquisition/construction of which term loan is granted, subject to ensuring mortgageability of the property.
- Hypothecation of equipments for which term loan is granted.
- Hypothecation of stocks of medicines, consumables in case of working capital(OCC).
Collateral Securities in the form of immovable and/or approved security/ies should be minimum of 100%.