Pre- requisite: Smart Mobile with Internet connection and sending of SMS to be enabled, sufficient storage space, sufficient balance in case of prepaid Mobiles, ATM Card for Activation.
1. Download/Install CanMobile from Google play store.
2. Mobile Banking Icon appears on the Mobile Screen.
3. Application checks for Internet, if Connectivity is established
- a. New Customer - Tap on New Registration and Register ( Steps for Registration )
- Register online by submitting the Mobile Number registered with the Account.
- Receive User ID and Default MPIN. - Login
- Accept Terms & Conditions.
- Application will be authenticated by auto fetching the OTP.
- Change MPIN
- Enter the ATM Card Credentials (Card Number, Expiry Date and PIN) and Activate.
- On receipt of "Mobile Banking services has been activated for User ID....." message, login with the User ID and New MPIN.
- You can Personalize the Home Page with Photo of your choice.
- b. Existing Active Customers - Download the New Version of the App. and continue to use.
- c. Existing 'Inactive Customers' - Download the New Version of the App and Activate to use the Services. If User ID and MPIN are not available, obtain the same through relevant options.
Explore and enjoy the new Application and provide your valuable feedback in the App itself.