Loans to fulfill your dream....
|Planning to own a home is one of life's most rewarding challenges.
Plan building a home / buying a flat.
Leave the financing to us.
We have the right housing finance scheme for you..
- Purchase of a ready built house / flat.
- Construction of house / flat.
- Purchase of site and construction of house thereon. However, loan for purchase of only site shall not be considered under Housing Loans. In case of composite Housing loans, utilisation of loan amount for purchase of plot is restricted to 60% of elaigible / sanctioned loan amount.
- For undertaking repairs, renovation, expansion, upgradation and creation of additional amenities with a monetary ceiling of Rs. 15.00 Lacs in case of repairs & renovations only.
- For acquiring second house/flat where the borrower is already having a House/flat with or without loan.
- For taking over of the HL liability from :
. All Public Sector Banks/Private Sector Banks
. NBFCs/HFCs ( rated externally as A & above ) only in the case of Salaried class of borrowers with proper due diligence and after ensuring that the assessment by the NBFCs is acceptable and conforms to Bank’s policy guidelines.
- Salaried individuals confirmed in the service with a minimum service of 3 years.
- Individuals engaged in business / professionals and self-employed persons. Such applicants should have been in the business/profession for a minimum period of 3 years.
- The entry age of the borrower/s shall be less than 60 years at the time of availing the loan and the ostensible liability in the normal course should get cleared before the borrower/s attain the age of 70 years.
- Persons above the age of 60 years are also eligible subject to certain stipulations.
We finance upto:
- 4 times gross annual Salary as per ITR/ITAO of the concluded financial year in the case of Salaried Class.
- 4 times of average gross annual income of all the four years in the case of individuals engaged in business or self-employed persons subject to production of documentary evidence regarding the gross annual income.
- Selectively loan upto 5 years' gross salary/ income also permitted
- Rs.15.00 lacs for repairs / renovations.
|Amount of Housing Loans||New House / Flat||Old House / Flat|
|Upto 10 years old||> 10 years old|
|Upto Rs. 30.00 Lacs||10%||20%||25%|
|Above Rs. 30.00 Lacs & upto Rs.75.00 Lacs||20%||20%||25%|
|Above Rs. 75.00 Lacs||25%||25%||25%|
|In the case of Repairs & Renovations, expansion of existing unit, upgradation and creation of additional amenities, a uniform margin of 25% on project cost is applicable.|
|The margin is stipulated on the total project cost.|
|Net Take Home:|
|Minimum percentage of Net Income/NTH 25% (after EMI) with a minimum amount of Rs.10000/-.|
- Mortgage of House / Flat
In convenient equated monthly instalments upto 30 years or borrower attaining age of 70 years whichever is earlier (subject to conditions).
- In the case of purchase of ready built house/flat : The repayment shall commence within TWO MONTHS from the date of first disbursement.
- In the case of purchase of Site & Construction of House thereof and OR only construction of House in the existing Site : ‘The repayment shall commence within 2 months after completion of House OR 24 months from the date of first disbursement whichever is earlier’.
- In the case of purchase of flat under construction : ‘The repayment shall start within 2 MONTHS of completion of construction OR 36 Months from the date of first disbursement, whichever is earlier.
- Nominal processing fee of 0.50% (Min Rs.1500/- and Max. Rs.10,000/-) is charged. However, now as a Retail Festival Offer Processing Charges are waived for Housing Loans sanctioned up to 31.1.2018 and disbursed before 28.2.2018.
- At your choice. In case of take over of liability by other banks / HFIs, no prepayment penalties in respect of Housing Loans carrying floating rate of interest.
- Stipulated Loan Application with 2 passport size photos of applicant / guarantor
- Sale Deed
- Agreement for Sale
- Copy of the approved plan for the proposed construction / extension / addition
- Detailed cost estimate / valuation report from Bank's Panel Chartered Engineer / Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society / Apartment Owners' Association / Housing Board / NOC from the Society / Association / Builders / Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Salary Certificate and Form No.16 (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past three assessment years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- A brief note on the nature of business, year of establishment, type of organization, etc., (in case of self-employed)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed)
For more details, please visit our nearest branch or call to toll free No. 1800 425 0018.