Direct Taxes (e-payment: pay direct taxes online)
Canara bank provides the facility to pay Direct Taxes through internet. Eligibility for E-payment of tax is you should be Customer of our Core Banking Solution (CBS) Branch. Registered with the Bank’s Corporate/Retail Internet Banking, enabled with e-payment of Direct tax facility and should have a valid PAN/TAN allotted by the commissionerate of Income tax.
To pay Direct Taxes
1. To pay direct taxes click on the following link - Pay Direct Taxes
2. Click the challan No. applicable.
3. Enter the PAN, name, address, assessment year, major head, minor head, type of Payment etc.
4. Select Canara Bank from the Bank name list.
5. You will be redirected to the Online Canara Bank login page.
6. Enter your Internet Banking user ID and password. Enter your transaction password. Click on the option " Click to validate your identity".
7. Click on the option "PAY TAX". If your credentials are valid, you can proceed to select the account from which you wish to pay tax and click on “SUBMIT”.
8. Enter tax amount, surcharge, education cess in the appropriate fields and ensure that The difference field shows as "Zero" value. Press "SAVE" button to submit the page.
9. You are displayed a confirmation page indicating the status of your transaction. Click on ‘’PRINT” to get a printed copy.
10.Tax payer can take cyber receipt print of earlier remittance by clicking the option "Regenerate Cyber Receipt".